John Stefaniuk and Sheryl Rosenberg are both named in the “Who’s Who Legal: Canada 2014” guide to the World’s leading lawyers, under Environmental law.
- TDS Law Announces Allan Fineblit, Q.C. - Appointed As Counsel To The Firm @ November 4, 2014 8:00 am
- TDS is Pleased to Welcome Tracey Pniowsky to the Firm @ October 9, 2014 12:00 pm
- 2014 Winnipeg Lawyers of the Year @ October 6, 2014 11:00 am
Seminars & Events
Leilani Kagan of TDS Law will be speaking with Pat O’Connor of Blackwood Family Enterprise Services, sharing the exceptional story of Jody Cole and Jill Ruth of Headingley Sport Shop, transitioning their family business into the third generation and its subsequent successful expansion. To learn more and register, click here. Read more...
Construction Law - Builders’ Liens This event is part of the Construction Law Breakfast Series with Jonathan Woolley, Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP. Get an in-depth look and enhance your knowledge of the Manitoba Builders’ Liens Act. Learn where the Act pertains to construction activity which create lien rights, the process and procedure of registering a lien claim, enforcement of lien claims, the proper administration of holdbacks and a review of trust provisions arising under the Act. Please click here to register. Read more...
World Trade Centre Winnipeg - EU Market Access Program (MAP) What’s in it for EU (you)? Is your company looking for a soft landing in Europe? Are you in “business development” mode? Are you looking to expand into new markets? Could you use some targeted support to help you achieve those goals? The EU MAP is geared towards assisting Manitoba companies in developing their trade potential with Europe and identifying tangible business opportunities. As part of the “What’s in it for EU (you)?” speakers series, the World Trade Centre Winnipeg is proud to present the program Fast Forward Normandie – a business accelerator program that can open the doors to opportunities in Europe for your business. Learn from Alexandre Wahl, Director of Miriade, from Lower Normandie, France, about this new initiative - Fast Forward Normandie. A networking session will follow the main program with Calvados, wine, local cheese and other produce from this French region. Date and Time: Wednesday December 10th from 4 to 5pm, followed by a networking “Taste of Normandie” Location: DA Thompson Boardroom, TDS Law Offices, 201 Portage Avenue, Suite 2200* Cost: 25$ Who Should Attend: Companies that are past the start-up phase. Read more...
- Attention Snowbirds: Start Counting @ November 26, 2014 8:00 am
- Getting What You Paid For: The Importance of Legal and Financial Due Diligence When Purchasing a Business @ November 10, 2014 11:00 am
- Mapping Tsilhqot’in and Keewatin in Treaty Land @ October 15, 2014 11:00 am
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Manitoba @ October 3, 2014 9:45 am
- Subrogation and the Covenant to Insure in Commercial Leases @ October 1, 2014 1:00 pm