WINNIPEG, MANITOBA--(June 18, 2015) - The partners of TDS Law congratulate John Murray, Megan Smith and Sarah Thomson on their Calls to the Manitoba Bar and welcome each of them as new associate lawyers at TDS Law.
- Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS Law) has again been recognized by Lexpert®, The Business Magazine for Lawyers @ June 3, 2015 9:30 am
- Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS Law) Announces the Admission of Peter S. Toni to the Partnership @ May 22, 2015 10:00 am
- TDS Law Recognized by Lex Mundi @ May 11, 2015 10:00 am
Seminars & Events
The VA Angels will be holding an event in the DA Thompson Boardroom on Thursday, September 24 at 5:30 p. m. The event will be attended by angel investors, as well as start-up and emerging companies looking for capital. About VA Angel Events The average presenter has been in business for at least two years, has a proven product with a core set of customers. Their companies are scalable, have a clear, unique selling point and present something tangible. Read more...
TDS is pleased to sponsor the 2015 Manitoba Mining & Minerals Convention. This convention is a dynamic, leading-edge mineral industry event presenting three jam-packed days of professional networking, information-sharing and a diverse showcase of Manitoba's latest groundbreaking geoscience activities, exploration highlights, near-term development projects, financing and investment opportunities, product and service innovation and much, much more. To register, click here. Read more...
- No Delegation, No Inadequacy = No Injunction @ July 21, 2015 8:00 am
- Indemnity Clause and Limitation of Liability in Business Acquisition Transactions @ July 8, 2015 9:00 am
- Creating Value in Surface Rights Negotiations @ June 24, 2015 10:00 am
- Cohabitation Agreements in Estate Planning @ June 10, 2015 8:00 am
- Pay When Paid Clauses: Approach with Caution @ June 2, 2015 9:00 am