This guide is part of the Lex Mundi Global Practice Guide Series which features substantive overviews of laws, practice areas, and legal and business issues in jurisdictions around the globe. This particular guide discusses insurance in the province of Manitoba with respect to insurance law. .
- TDS Law Congratulates Lawyers on their Calls to the Bar @ June 19, 2014 9:00 am
- New Mural on Portage Office @ May 23, 2014 3:00 pm
- Allison Fenske profiled in Canadian Lawyer Magazine @ May 7, 2014 9:11 am
Seminars & Events
TDS is pleased to be sponsoring our third Centrallia event, Centrallia Manitoba. Centrallia Manitoba is a business forum that promotes business growth by providing businesses with eight targeted one-on-one meetings with other Manitoba companies, a tradeshow, and offering three streams of detailed knowledge sessions on procurement, unchartered opportunities (European Union and Northern Canada) and Green Manitoba. The targeted meetings provide eight face-to-face conversations with businesses that otherwise would have been difficult to obtain. The meetings have the potential to identifying new leads, new partnership opportunities and uncovering new or hidden markets. The atmosphere at Centrallia Manitoba will be engineered to encourage participants to network with up to 400 participants from around Manitoba. Read more...
TDS is proud to be participating in the 2014 Manitoba Mining & Minerals Convention as a Grey Owl Club Sponsor. John Stefaniuk and Allison Fenske will be speaking at this year's convention. John and Allison will be speaking to the role mining companies can play in Aboriginal consultations around resource development, including practical advice on how to navigate the regulatory and permitting regimes in Manitoba. About the Convention A dynamic, leading-edge mineral industry event presenting three jam-packed days of professional networking, information-sharing and a diverse showcase of Manitoba's latest groundbreaking geoscience activities, exploration highlights, near-term development projects, financing and investment opportunities, product and service innovation and much, much more. We engage the best and the brightest. Read more...
- When Childcare Interferes With Work: When is an Employer’s Duty to Accommodate Triggered? @ August 26, 2014 11:00 am
- Lex Mundi Insurance Guide @ August 21, 2014 11:00 am
- Probate Primer @ July 14, 2014 1:00 pm
- Drug and Alcohol Testing in the Workplace @ June 16, 2014 9:00 am
- Does Every Resource Permit Trigger a Duty to Consult? @ June 11, 2014 3:09 pm