The deadline to apply for our Summer Student Program is Friday, February 6, 2015. Please note that we are only accepting applications from students who are in their first year of law school during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Allan Fineblit to be presented with the Manitoba Bar Association’s 2015 President’s Award @ January 7, 2015 8:00 am
- Purchase of Kildonan Place Shopping Centre @ December 9, 2014 12:00 pm
- Roy Johnston TDS, the Brandon Office of Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS Law), is Pleased to Welcome Stephen P. Beernaert to the Firm @ December 3, 2014 1:00 pm
Seminars & Events
Hosted by Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS)TDS is pleased to be a diamond sponsor of the Manitoba Law Students’ Association this year. Part of our involvement with law students in 2015 includes a networking event which will allow us to get to know each other better and provide students with an opportunity to ask us questions about practicing law at TDS. As you know, working hard is important in order to be successful, however we like to have fun too! This year we are planning our student reception in a fun and relaxed environment at the Golf Dome on February 5th between 6:30 p. m. and 9:30 p. Read more...
Loewen Henderson Banman Legault, MNP, and TDS are holding a seminar Preserving the Family Legacy: How to Successfully Transition the Farm Business. Attendance is complimentary. February 10, 2015Smitty's 145 Park Road W Steinbach, MB R5G 1V5 Cost: Complimentary for guests of Loewen Henderson Banman Legault, MNP, and TDS Law. Lawyers and accountants from our firms will present on the following topics: Successfully Transitioning Agribusinesses Transitioning the Agribusiness - Why, When and How: Panel Discussion - Elmer Gomes (TDS - Moderator), Grant Griffith (MNP), Terry Loewen (Loewen Henderson Banman Legault), and Leilani Kagan (TDS - Tax) Transitioning the Agribusiness - Case Study: Panel Discussion - Elmer Gomes (TDS - Moderator), Grant Griffith (MNP), Terry Loewen (Loewen Henderson Banman Legault), and Leilani Kagan (TDS - Tax) . Read more...
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Manitoba Employers Take Note @ January 19, 2015 2:00 pm
- “Play Nice” and “Think Context”: The Supreme Court Changes the Law of Contract @ January 12, 2015 2:00 pm
- Manitoba Update - Technical Safety Legislation @ January 7, 2015 2:00 pm
- Attention Snowbirds: Start Counting @ November 26, 2014 8:00 am
- Getting What You Paid For: The Importance of Legal and Financial Due Diligence When Purchasing a Business @ November 10, 2014 11:00 am