Contract Law and Administration
The goal of this seminar is to enable procurement professionals to better understand procurement contracts, improve their relationship with procurement lawyers in their organizations, and help them better represent their organization to external stakeholders and suppliers.
This Seminar exposes participants to a brief introduction to eight (8) areas of contract law subject matter that are relevant to sourcing professionals. Those eight (8) subjects are:
- The Basics of Contract Formation;
- Basics of Contract Interpretation;
- The Concept of “Good Faith”
- Making Contracts better with Certainty;
- Representations and Warranties;
- Indemnity and Liability.
SCMA Manitoba and APICS Winnipeg Members
To register for the seminar, please click here.
Date / Time:
January 26, 2017 8:30 am to January 26, 2017 4:00 pm
Winnipeg Winter Club