TDS is pleased to sponsor this event with the Brandon Chambers of Commerce, the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce and World Trade Centre Winnipeg.
Join us for a one-day conference presented in partnership with the Montana World Trade Center, the Brandon Chamber of Commerce and the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce.
The Bakken is the vast oil-producing region spanning Montana, North Dakota, Saskatchewan and southwestern Manitoba. The rapid oil and gas sector development in this region creates significant opportunities for Manitoba companies to support the ongoing infrastructure and resource needs of oil companies, workers, and local communities.
This conference will highlight business opportunities in the oil sector in Manitoba and deliver a “how to” seminar designed to help Manitoba companies access opportunities in the USA (North Dakota and Montana).
Confirmed panellists include:
- Dan MacLean, CEO & President of Tundra Oil & Gas Ltd.
- Arnie Sherman, Executive Director of the Montana World Trade Center
- Former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer (via satellite link)
- Mark Salkeld, President & CEO of Petroleum Services Association of Canada
- More to come…
- The Bakken is booming and ready for Manitoba businesses. This seminar will prepare you for market entry.
- Receive the latest updates and industry forecasts, needs, and challenges
- Connect with industry leaders in Manitoba as well as the Bakken USA
- Find out what you need to know about doing business in the Bakken and resources available to help you succeed
- Receive a copy of the proprietary market report Tapping Opportunity in the Bakken, a go-to resource on meeting needs in the region ($99 value).
- Option for one-on-one meetings with Bakken specialists. The panelists from Montana will be available for one-one-one consultations with companies interested in discussing specific opportunities in the USA. Appointments will be booked on a first-come first-served basis. Contact World Trade Centre Winnipeg for more information.
Who’s Attending from TDS?
Date / Time:
February 26, 2014 9:30 am to February 26, 2014 5:00 pm