MHCA – Expo North
Construction Law – Procurement
TDS will be presenting via video conference to the Manitoba Heavy Construction’s Expo North event on procurement.
This course is designed to teach and familiarize owners, managers, supervisors, and project managers with construction contracts and contract law; liabilities and responsibilities of all parties to a Contract, compiling and submitting proper extras and claims, and ways and means for leaders to avoid conflict with contracts, owners, trades, and labour. This course will provide participants with the tools to help them.
- Understand construction contracts
- Recognize the different construction roles
- Write contracts
- Identify simple errors in construction contracts
- Understand the claim process
- Learn to solve construction disputes effective
Date / Time:
February 26, 2014 2:00 pm to February 26, 2014 5:00 pm