The New Condominium Act Education
TDS Lawyer Doug Forbes will be speaking at the Canadian Condominium Institute Manitoba Chapter’s Saturday Open Session.
The New Condominium Act (Bill 40) and associated Regulations came into effect February 1, 2015.
All Directors, Managers, and Owners should become familiar with the new provisions.
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2015
Time: Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Sessions: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Lunch Included)
Location: Canad Inn Polo Park − Ambassador Room 3
1405 St. Matthews Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
Module 1: Condo Corporation Governance
- Board Responsibility & Authority
- Record Keeping
Module 2: Financials
- Common Expenses, Budgets & Auditors
- Reserve Studies & Funds
- By-Laws, Rules & Compliance
Module 3: Changes to Common Elements
- Changes & Substantial Changes
- Unit Owner Changes
- Maintenance & Repair/Insurance
Module 4: Disclosures to Buyers & Tenant Issues
- Disclosure Requirements / Cancellation Rights
- Status Certificates
- Residential Tenancies & Leasing Levies
See full education listings, registration forms and/or register online at: cci-Manitoba.ca
Date / Time:
May 2, 2015 3:30 am to May 2, 2015 11:30 am
Canad Inns Polo Park