Join the Canadian Bar Association in beautiful Banff, Alberta on April 1-2, 2016 for the CBA’s Construction and Infrastructure Law Conference.
Canada is in unchartered political and economic territory, and this year’s conference theme – Building Canada in Today’s Economy – recognizes this unique climate for our industry. Alberta’s construction industry continues to grow and has increased significantly over the past 20 years. Coming off the heels of a particularly large construction boom, Alberta is the perfect setting for this year’s conference.
Topics at this year’s conference will include:
- Canada’s economic outlook and the construction industry
- BuildForce ethics;
- Developments of good faith in construction contracts
- Negotiating key construction contract provisions
- Key employment and labour law updates;
- Alternatives for financially securing your project;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency issues clarified;
- Delay claims and how to survive them
Conference Chairs: Courtney Kachur and Trevor Goulet
To register for the conference, please click here.