Africa’s impressive economic growth has resulted in an accelerating pace of competition for assets among ever more sophisticated and demanding market participants. Success over the long run depends on a sound legal strategy, one that is rooted in a thorough understanding of rapidly changing political, regulatory and competitive dynamics. The 2016 Lex Mundi Emerging Africa Conference in Cape Town, South Africa, will explore these challenges and address the concerns of senior corporate counsel and business decision makers.
By attending the 2016 Lex Mundi Emerging Africa Conference you will:
- Gain an understanding of the political, economic, demographic and social drivers of Africa’s future growth and development.
- Have a better knowledge of the legal framework evolving on national and regional levels and the implications for investment terms.
- Learn best practices for proactively structuring investments to satisfy the interests of a broad range of stakeholders and public interest concerns across jurisdictions.
- Hear from an impressive line up of experts with a deep knowledge of the diverse countries on the continent
- Meet senior outside counsel from firms deeply rooted and connected in the region
- Enjoy the spectacular beauty of Cape Town during the ideal time to visit