Join us for a day of in-depth hands on Human Resource professional development. This full-day will provide you with practical, implementable strategies for managing today’s workforce.
- Keynote Presentations:
- Creating an Accountability Culture for Today’s Unique Workforce – Yvonne Thompson
- HR Practices – Mark Myrowich
- Case Study on Accommodations in the Workplace
- Choice of two breakout session selections on:
- Managing Mental Health Matters – Genella Macintyre
- Mentoring: Take Your Organization to the Next Level – Doug Lawrence
- Feedback – The Other F Word – Tanya LaBuick
- Performance Coaching – Tanya LaBuick
- Supervisors and Fatal Flaws – Genella Macintyre
- Culture & Communication Strategies for Leading a Diverse Team – Meghan Cronkrite
Location: Victoria Inn Hotel and Conference Centre, 3550 Victoria Avenue, Brandon, MB
Stephen Beernaert is co-presenting on Accommodations in the Workplace.
Click here for more information