November 14-15, 2018 | Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton Centre | Edmonton, AB
It is the one and only forum where both management and union representatives come together to discuss their problems — and the solutions to them — through cutting-edge strategies!
It is also the one conference where you can walk away with all of the latest developments in your industry. Union reps can hear management’s concerns. Construction companies can learn about the worries of unions.
- The newest challenges arising from the legalization of marijuana — and the strategies being deployed by both unions and management — to meet them
- LiUNA’s strategic partnership to meet the problems of marijuana on the worksite
- How successful employers and unions in Western Canada are meeting the problems of workplace alcohol and drug testing
- An Oxford-Style debate on the dramatic new changes in Alberta’s Labour Relations Code
- Effective anti-harassment programs and investigations on the construction site
- Why you are walking into a danger zone if you ignore human rights laws in the construction workplace
- The increased need for project agreements
Click here for more details.