This is a complimentary seminar.
Click here to register
All businesses, regardless of size, are at risk of increasingly sophisticated cyber threats. Understanding your exposure and managing your security risks are critical to every businesses survival. Join us for a practical guide to cyber security where we will examine various cyber threats and offer tips on how to manage and mitigate your risks.
There are too many ways that a network can be compromised.
Here are some key issues:
- Email-based viruses getting through unprotected mailboxes
- Worms, viruses and malware infiltrating outbound port/protocol access, backdoors, and “command and control”
- Trojan applications and phishing schemes
In addition to the potential damage to networks and data, there are other critical business reasons to be monitoring and documenting key data network security attributes:
- Employee productivity – caused by viruses and phishing attacks
- DDoS- Distributed denial of service to your technology for your clients by outside Hackers
- Bandwidth abuse that can be slowing down critical business applications
- Downloading of pirated software by employees that are unaware of the risks
- Loss of proprietary business data and information from inside the corporation due to lack of Cyber threat awareness
What are your Technology Risks
- Your Business has become reliant on technology to maintain and grow
- How could a Cyber Incident Impact your business growth and Brand name
- How can you protect your business
- What steps do you need to take to proactively plan for a cyber incident to minimize impact
Who Should Attend?
Presidents, Senior management including in-house counsel, C-level executives, VPs, Directors, owners, founders and other decision makers.
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Cyber security Panel Part 1: IT Risks to Your Business – Interactive Q&A Discussion
9:30 – 9:45 a.m. Coffee Break and Networking
9:45 – 10:45 a.m. Cyber security Panel Part 2: Legal Risks to Your Business – Interactive Q&A Discussion
10:45 – 11:00 a.m. Networking and Refreshments
To know more about cyber security, read this article: Manipulated Data – The Hack You May Not Notice