|When:||Tuesday February 12th, 2018|
4 PM – 6:30 PM
|Where:||Map this event »|
TDS Law Office
True North Square- 1700 242 Hargrave St.
|Presenter:||Leilani Kagan- Lawyer, TDS Law|
Who should attend:
- Family Enterprise Exchange (FEX) Members
- Family-owned businesses
- FEX members no cost
- Non-FEX members $75
Join us for a presentation on family trusts and how they can be used within a business to provide legal and tax benefits to the shareholders and their families.
Areas of Exploration:
· Better understanding and familiarity with the legal and accounting aspects of Family Trusts
· Practical tips and advice for administering family trusts, including best practices and areas to avoid
· Reviewing the benefits of having a family trusts and the risks associated with not having a family trusts
· Should a family trust be set up and if so, when
· How recent tax changes are affecting family trust
Following the presentation guests will have an opportunity to see how Winnipeg looks from the top of True North Square followed by dinner.
Please register early as tickets are limited for this event.