Preparing for Canada’s anti-spam legislation
Do you send messages to your customers or clients electronically? If you do, you need to be ready for Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) before it comes into force. This presentation will cover keys to CASL compliance including:
- Scope of the anti-spam provisions and regulations;
- Exceptions to the anti-spam provisions;
- Understanding express and implied consent;
- Required form for commercial electronic messages;
- Potential liability for non-compliance; and
- Creating a CASL compliance checklist.