THE FUTURE OF TRADE WITH THE U.S.
The World Trade Centre Winnipeg is hosting a ½ day conference on Tuesday, February 28, 2017, focused on Canada’s trade and investment relationship with the United States. The conference will address questions and certain concerns about the implications of what the recent U.S. election means for Canada and its top trading partner. TDS is proud to sponsor this conference.
- Updates and expert opinions on the future of Canada’s trade relationship with the U.S.
- Feature opportunities and challenges for the Manitoba business community
- Review fundamentals of doing business with the U.S.
- Participants will take home a Resource Guide with valuable information and advice on trade with the U.S.
- High profile keynote speaker, expert presenters, panel discussions, and company testimonials
- 100+ participants expected, including dignitaries and elected officials
TDS lawyer Art Stacey will be the Industry Panel Moderator.