Caroline’s practice focuses on estate and succession planning. Through her practice, she assists clients with creating a legacy by preserving family assets and creating estate plans that provide for the smooth transition of wealth among various generations in a tax effective manner.
She also assists families with trust planning, estate administration and the transfer of assets to beneficiaries.
Caroline frequently presents to investment advisors, bankers, fellow-lawyers and various groups on estate and wealth management planning.
Canadian Securities Institute, Canadian Securities Course, Certificate, 2000
LL.B., University of Manitoba, 1999
B.A., University of Winnipeg, 1995
- Canadian Bar Association - Manitoba Bar Association Wills & Estates law section, 2015 Section Activity Award
In the Community
- St. Boniface Hospital Foundation, Board of Directors, 2012 - Current
- Jewish Foundation of Manitoba, Member, Investments Committee, Current
- Winnipeg Rowing Club, Board Representative, Recreational Group, 2015 – 2016
- Jewish Foundation of Manitoba, Member, Grants Committee, 2014 – 2015
- The Winnipeg Foundation, Volunteer Presenter, Wills Week, 2010 – Current
- Jewish Foundation of Manitoba, Event Chair, Professional Advisory Committee, Family Business: Achieving Success in Succession, June, 2013
- The Winnipeg Foundation, Member, Allied Professional Advisory Group, 2011 – 2012
- St. Boniface Hospital Foundation, Member, Major Gifts Committee, 2010 – 2012
- Manitoba Bar Association, Presenter, Mid-Winter Conference, "Protecting Clients Making Major Gifts", January 2016
- Law Society of Manitoba, Presenter, Continuing Professional Development, "Wills That Work: Practical & Proficient Drafting", February, 2015
- Manitoba Bar Association, Presenter, Mid-Winter Conference, "Trustees' Powers", January 2013
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, Presenter, "Case Studies in Personal Estate Planning", February 2011