The following sixteen TDS lawyers have been named to the 2010 edition of the Best Lawyers in Canada:
- Richard H.G. Adams (real estate law),
- Robert J.M. Adkins (aboriginal law and real estate law),
- Donald G. Douglas (insolvency and financial restructuring),
- James G. Edmond (insurance law),
- Robin M. Kersey (labour and employment law),
- Keith D. LaBossiere (labour and employment law),
- Kenneth S. Maclean (labour and employment law),
- Barry N. MacTavish (securities law),
- Kathleen C. Murphy (aboriginal law),
- E. William Olson, Q.C. (alternative dispute resolution, bet-the-company litigation, construction law, corporate and commercial litigation, insurance law and labour and employment law),
- Chrys Pappas, Q.C. (banking law, corporate law and real estate law),
- William G. Percy (aboriginal law),
- James A. Ripley (banking law),
- Sheryl A. Rosenberg (environmental law),
- P. Michael Sinclair, Q.C. (banking law, corporate law and securities law),
- John D. Stefaniuk (environmental law and natural resources law).
This article is presented for informational purposes only. The content does not constitute legal advice or solicitation and does not create a solicitor client relationship. The views expressed are solely the authors’ and should not be attributed to any other party, including Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS), its affiliate companies or its clients. The authors make no guarantees regarding the accuracy or adequacy of the information contained herein or linked to via this article. The authors are not able to provide free legal advice. If you are seeking advice on specific matters, please contact Keith LaBossiere, CEO & Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 204.934.2587. Please be aware that any unsolicited information sent to the author(s) cannot be considered to be solicitor-client privileged.
While care is taken to ensure the accuracy for the purposes stated, before relying upon these articles, you should seek and be guided by legal advice based on your specific circumstances. We would be pleased to provide you with our assistance on any of the issues raised in these articles.