The following thirteen TDS lawyers have been recognized in The 2014 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory as leaders in their respective practice areas:
- Richard H.G. Adams (Property Development)
- Robert J.M. Adkins (Aboriginal Law and Property Development)
- Donald G. Douglas (Litigation – Corporate Commercial and Insolvency)
- Robin M. Kersey (Labour Relations and Employment Law),
- Jeffrey Kowall (Mining)
- Gordon A. McKinnon (Litigation – Commercial Insurance)
- E. William Olson, Q.C. (Litigation – Corporate Commercial)
- Chrys Pappas, Q.C. (Property Development)
- Sacha R. Paul (Aboriginal Law)
- William Percy (Aboriginal Law)
- James A. Ripley (Banking and Property Development)
- John D. Stefaniuk (Environmental and Property Development) and
- Gregory J.Tallon (Corporate Finance, Corporate Mid-Market and Property and Development)
This article is presented for informational purposes only. The content does not constitute legal advice or solicitation and does not create a solicitor client relationship. The views expressed are solely the authors’ and should not be attributed to any other party, including Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP (TDS), its affiliate companies or its clients. The authors make no guarantees regarding the accuracy or adequacy of the information contained herein or linked to via this article. The authors are not able to provide free legal advice. If you are seeking advice on specific matters, please contact Keith LaBossiere, CEO & Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 204.934.2587. Please be aware that any unsolicited information sent to the author(s) cannot be considered to be solicitor-client privileged.
While care is taken to ensure the accuracy for the purposes stated, before relying upon these articles, you should seek and be guided by legal advice based on your specific circumstances. We would be pleased to provide you with our assistance on any of the issues raised in these articles.